Accredited Conference Report Series
(See program description at the bottom of the page)
What is MedPoint?
MedPoint is an accredited conference report series (CRS) co-developed by McGill University and Medical Education Network . MedPoint provides specialists, primary care physicians and other healthcare professionals with updated and relevant information from a broad range of accredited worldwide conferences in all therapeutic areas. An independent scientific committee selects the conferences and topics covered in each conference report (CR). Reviewers trained in accreditation standards, assess the CRS' objectivity and relevance.
- MedPoint reports are made available to all Healthcare Professionals, however, the completion of the IAM survey and the opportunity to claim CME credits is currently limited to physicians only.
- Describe the latest medical information presented at accredited conferences.
- Examine the impact of acquired knowledge for practice.
How many credits can I claim per conference report?
- 0.5 Mainpro-M1 or 0.5 Self-learning: Scanning Activity (MOC).
How do I access an accredited conference report?
- Select a conference report link from the list above.
What are the requirements for this accredited activity?
- Read the report then select the button in the menu on the right hand side of the report.
- Complete the Information Assessment Method (IAM) and demographic survey to receive a credit attestation.
About McGill University and Continuing Health Professional Education (CHPE)
McGill is an international university with 21 faculties and professional schools offering over 300 programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Read more about McGill University.
As an accredited provider of both the CFPC and RCPSC, McGill CHPE ensures a comprehensive review and evaluation process aimed at presenting valid, objective and balanced evidence. Accredited learning of the highest standards. Excellence in healthcare and lifelong learning. Read more about CHPE.
Since 1989, Medical Education Network (Mednet) has been an independent Canadian based global medical news reporting organization and provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Health Education (CHE) to health care practitioners (HCP). Read more about Mednet.