Medical Reporting Service
Accurate Independant Objective
Current clinical perspectives since 1989.
Check out our website
meetings continue to be the #1 way in which Canadian physicians stay
current in their practices, however, most physicians can rarely attend."
a list of key meetings in your therapeutic area? Our database of
International congresses contains over 800 meetings and is updated daily
with dates, location and direct links to scientific programs.
Ten Facts You Should Know About MEDNET!
- ACCREDITED REPORTS - A
unique partnership agreement with McGill University, permits our on
line "MedPoint" reports to qualify for Mainpro-M1 (CFPC) and Section 2
(RCPSC) credits of the updated MOC program.
- SIGNIFICANT FOLLOWING - Over
24,000 active physicians, have returned written replies attesting to
the clinical value of Mednet reports, and to request
being maintained our mailing list.
- GROWING ON LINE SERVICE- More than 10,000 health care professionals have subscribed to receive our reports via e-Newsletter sent regularly to readers according to interest.
- EXPANDING READERSHIP - Mednet reports across all therapeutic areas in
medicine have an expanding readership among allied health care
professionals (HCP's) such as Pharmacists and Nurses.
- MULTI-CHANNEL PREFERENCES - Mednet disseminates reports via web site, mobile site,
RSS feed and also continues to distribute via mail, a
preferred medium for a large proportion of physicians.
- INDEPENDANT/COMPLIANT - Mednet is
an independant medical news reporting
service, consistently reporting in a balanced and
objective manner to provide a compliant, sustainable educational
- PHYSICIAN REVIEWED - Experts in communication and translation, Mednet professionally prepares high quality reports in both French and English and all are reviewed by a physician prior to release.
- EXCEPTIONALLY TIMELY - Quick
clinical updates from world-wide medical congress are increasingly
newsworthy and Mednet can have a report written, translated and
disseminated immediately post meeting.
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY -
Committed to making a
sustainable difference in developing countries, Mednet contributes to
responsible initiatives through the Pure Art Foundation, a registered
- OVER 20 YEARS IN CANADA - Now in our 24th year, Mednet has been a trusted source of reliable medical education for Canadian physicians. About us